Sunday, December 16, 2018

Holiday Prep...

**Happy Dance!**
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, I've been incredibly busy! The good news is that I think I've about 98% done with all of my Christmas shopping ^_^ Less fun, I've been wrapping presents for hours today. Our poor little dining room has been absolutely flooded with wrapped parcels of love and my back is definitely feeling every single one. Funny, I don't present wrapping resulting in back pain before...ahh, I love getting older. [So much sarcasm in that statement, it's practically tangible] Next year, I'll have to remember to actually use the table for present wrapping rather than do everything on the floor! I guess I can blame my Asian heritage for my tendency to sit on the floor for things...right? *shrug*

I'm working up to writing those posts about the AIP diet and chronic illness...sorry it's taking a while, I want to do a good job on them. I plan on posting [or at least partially posting] at least one of them in the next week or so. Until then, enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a good work week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semaglutide: Week 1 Recap...

I just officially finished my first week of my Semaglutide treatment plan at my new weight loss clinic. How did it go? It was okay .  Overal...