Thursday, December 13, 2018

Introductions...

Hi, welcome to my blog! I figure that a blog's first post is a good spot for introductions, so here it goes!

My name is Tammy and this is my third venture into the world of blogging [I'll post the links to my previous blogs at the end of this post, just in case you'd like to check them out]. I'm 'thirty-ish', a mom to an awesome 10 year old boy, and I'm just recently married. Life keeps me and my little family fairly busy...I work with my family's business, appraising real estate, and my husband has a desk job with SouthernPower and runs his own lawn maintenance business in his off-time. When we're not working, there's always tons of 'home stuff' to do: homework with the kiddo, extra curricular activities, things around the house, etc. That being said, I will do my best to write posts as regularly as possible, but bear with me if it seems like it's taking me a while to post. I'm probably being pulled in a dozen directions!

I plan on using this blog to more or less chronicle some fairly big changes that are coming up for me in the next year. In a couple of weeks, I'm planning on starting the Autoimmune Protocol Diet [AIP diet, for short]. I've got some chronic health issues that I desperately need some relief from, so I'm going to give the AIP lifestyle a serious try. I will be sure to write a few posts on the AIP diet and all it entails soon! And I will also write a few posts on my health conditions that I'm dealing with, hopefully I'll be able to bring some attention to a health condition that many people suffer with but very few outside of sufferers know about. [I know I'm being vague, but I'll talk about it soon!]

I will also write about things that me and my family like, such as video games, movies, goofiness in general...expect posts on parenting ups and downs, married life, and the frustrations of being an adult.

Mom duties are calling, so off I go! Check back in a day or two for my next post!

See you soon!

As promised, here are the links to my two previous blogs: Confetti Mumbles - my second blog and Great Expectations - my first blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semaglutide: Week 1 Recap...

I just officially finished my first week of my Semaglutide treatment plan at my new weight loss clinic. How did it go? It was okay .  Overal...