Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goals...

Happy New Year!!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day, are you ready to start of another year? I know that I am!

I'm looking forward to 2019, I've got big plans! I'm not usually one for making New Year's resolutions, but I've decided to this year.

- I plan on making some changes as far as my job...finally finishing up some classes and working towards growing my branch of the appraisal business. I think that being a business owner and under 35 years old sounds pretty darn good, don't you?

- I plan on taking charge of my hidradenitis and kicking it's butt! I've been dealing with all of it's symptoms for far too long, and I've had enough! I'm going to be more proactive, starting with implementing an AIP diet...which starts in 6 days!

- I will do better, overall, in regards to my health. By sticking to the AIP diet, it's virtually guaranteed that I'll lose some weight. [Virtually any weight loss is a good thing, to me, anyway] Once I start to see some progress, I'll post some before/after pictures and such....

- I'm going to start reading more! I love to read, but have let my reading habits decline pretty significantly over the last couple of years.

I'm sure that there are several more goals I could think of and list, but I wanted to keep this post fairly short...how about you? Have you got any goals for the upcoming year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semaglutide: Week 1 Recap...

I just officially finished my first week of my Semaglutide treatment plan at my new weight loss clinic. How did it go? It was okay .  Overal...