Thursday, December 27, 2018

It's Totally A Thing...

Ok, so I actually did a bit of homework...
In my last post, I mentioned how I was feeling a bit down now that Christmas is over and wondered if feeling a bit sad after a big, stressful event was common. Turns out, it totally is a thing!

The phenomenon is called 'post-adrenaline blues'....can't guarantee that's the scientific name for it, but that's what a few articles called it!

Here is the link to one of the articles that I found on the topic, feel free to check it out ^_^

Going to start writing out my post on HS soon, probably this evening. Hopefully I will have it up in the next day or so! [I may break it up into a few different posts, just to make it easier to read and follow]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semaglutide: Week 1 Recap...

I just officially finished my first week of my Semaglutide treatment plan at my new weight loss clinic. How did it go? It was okay .  Overal...