Thursday, May 16, 2019

Stalemate...

Ah, well, decided to write another post!

Not exactly sure why, though. Especially now that Google+ is gone, there's virtually no way for anyone to stumble across this blog...not unless I start spamming my posts on my personal social media. Which, I could! But that would mean bringing several posts about my struggles with weight and HS to 'real life' people that I know...as brave as I consider myself to be, I don't really want that. Not right now, anyway. [Probably not ever, if I'm being honest]

No real changes in the day-to-day life we've got going on.

I'm getting ready to take a 'big' step in my job, and quite nervous about it. Been dragging my feet for far too long, though. And, being frank, my family needs me to do this so that I can potentially increase my income. It's probably the only way we'll ever make real strides towards 'doing better.' At least to the degree that I'd like!

I'm still waiting on Monday to start my diet [haha]. It needs to happen though. I'm delusional enough to think I can maintain my crappy eating habits and lifestyle and just magically lose weight. But let's face it: eating is just so much better than exercising. Well, it's easier.

I think that being much thinner would have so many positive effects in my life...most of them revolving around self-esteem, which I could use almost desperately.

So then, what am I waiting for?

I dunno.

Ha. And I wonder why I haven't done anything with my adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semaglutide: Week 1 Recap...

I just officially finished my first week of my Semaglutide treatment plan at my new weight loss clinic. How did it go? It was okay .  Overal...